Champagne cocktails and a range of new year-themed cocktails, but I just couldn't let New Year's Eve pass without passing along a few shooters I just added to the recipe collection. There is quite an array of styles, from the strong to the tasty and at least one that will challenge any drinker - something for everyone at any New Year's Eve party.I've gone through the fancy
- Anaconda - An anise-flavored whiskey and sambuca mix with a bite.
- Bazooka Joe - The sweet flavors of creamy orange and banana.
- Fireball - Spicy with a bit of sweetness. The heat is both cinnamon and Tabasco.
- Pirate's Treasure - Finding the treasure is pretty easy in this Goldschlager and Captain Morgan shot.
- Sammy Jager - This one's rich in flavor with sambuca and jagermeister starring.
- Silver Bullet - This gets a little more sophisticated with its mix of Scotch and gin, and that lemon peel; se magnifique!
- Snowshoe - A shooter with two bangs, one of Wild Turkey and one of peppermint schnapps.
- Stoplight - Line up glasses of red, yellow and green but no driving after this.
Have a fun and safe New Year's and start '09 right.