Okay, so Christmas is almost here and here is your convenient guide to holiday drinks. Procrastinate no longer...
- Modern Mixes - I added many new holiday-worthy cocktail recipes to the collection this year and most of them can be found in this recap of the series 12 Days of Cocktails. Also new to the site are the snappy Holiday Ginger Snap and tempting Peach Cobbler.
- Classic Concoctions - There are a few drinks that have been regulars at holiday parties for nearly a century or more. Do not miss these time-tested traditional favorites: 11 Eggnog Recipes, Tom & Jerry, Wassail.
- Happy Holiday Cocktails - This list includes new and old recipes that are ideal for sharing with family and friends over the next few days.
- More Seasonal Favorites - These are directories filled with drink ideas that are not only perfect for holiday entertaining, but will help you make it through the cold days of winter: Winter Cocktails, Warm Drinks for Cold Days.
- Mocktail Recipes - Browse the non-alcoholic drinks in this list to find the perfect one to serve for everyone to enjoy.
- Sit Back and Watch - Two of our cocktail videos are not to be missed when it comes to holiday drink ideas. Just sit back and watch the pros make up these easy seasonal drinks: 5 Holiday Mocktails, 5 Winter Cocktails.
- Holiday Gifts for Bartenders - Home bartenders, professionals, and cocktail enthusiasts alike will enjoy receiving some of the fun, useful, and quirky items on these lists.
- Spirit Gift Picks 2012 - Find 10 great liquors that will make a perfect gift.
- Spirited Gift Baskets - These are the ideal last minute gifts for those who love to make drinks. Choose some recipes then find the spirits, mixers, and accessories needed to mix them. The possibilities are endless and this article includes a few suggestions to get you started.
- 10 Great Cocktail Books from 2012 - It was a fun year in the cocktail book world. Check out some of the new releases and add one to your bartender's library.
That's about it, though I think my biggest tip is to simply relax and enjoy the holiday with your family and friends. I wish you all a cheery and spirited Christmas!
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.