Champagne is not the only option for New Year's Eve and in this round I want to share five non-sparkling cocktails that are great for the occasion.
- Beautiful - Simple and elegant, that is what this cocktail is to me and why it would make a great addition to any party. All you need to do is pour equal parts Cognac and Grand Marnier in a snifter and you have a fine sipping drink.
- Chartreuse Martini - Here we have a gin cocktail that adds Green Chartreuse to the standard Martini. It is a fun way to mix up a routine for a special occasion such as this.
- Fresh Squeeze - Funky and delightful, I feel for this cocktail on the first sip and it will make a great addition to your New Year's Eve dinner party. Made of Cruzan light and guava rums, it shakes thing up with a little Campari and fresh sour mix.
- Communitini - Using two pomegranate ingredients, this refreshing cocktail brings a little splash of summer to a favorite fruit of the winter season. Added to the pomegranate vodka and juice base is lemonade, simple syrup, and mint and they all combine for a stunning little drink.
- Island Voodoo - Finally, we have a bewitching cocktail with all of the elegance this occasion calls for and it is one of those amazingly easy yet flavor-rich drinks that are so comforting on cold nights. In this case, rye whiskey, Averna, and lemoncello are all that is needed to create this handsome libation.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.