View Video: How to Make a Hurricane Cocktail
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz light rum
- 2 oz dark rum
- 2 oz passion fruit juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- Juice of a half a lime
- 1 Tbsp simple syrup
- 1 Tbsp grenadine
- Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Squeeze juice from half a lime into cocktail shaker over ice.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and an orange slice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.