Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz rum
- 3/4 oz blue curaçao
- 3/4 oz creme de coconut
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- pineapple wedge for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a collins glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with the cherry and pineapple.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.