Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces white rum
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Coco Lopez Coconut Cream
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Blend all ingredients with approximately 2 cups of ice until nice and smooth.
- Pour into a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with the cherry and pineapple wedge.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.