This classic cocktail is one to add to your list of drinks to know but remember to shake it really well to make sure the egg is completely mixed. In fact, your best fizz comes from shaking until it hurts.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz milk, half & half, or cream
- 1 small egg white
- 2 dashes fleurs d'orange (orange flower water)
- Club soda
- Place all of the ingredients except the club soda into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously (more than normal to ensure the egg and cream are well mixed).
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.