The Hennessy Black Apricot Sunray is an exotic variation of two popular punch recipes, the Sangria and Champagne Punch. As in both of those, there is a lot going on in this drink and every ingredient is special on its own. Hennessy Black takes the great cognac and adds jasmine, daffodils, and orange flowers, among its flavorings, and the Chandon Brut is a wonderful dry sparkling wine. Those are accented beautifully by the fruits of apricot, blood orange, lemons, and brandied cherries. This is an impressive punch that will please any crowd during any occasion.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1 375 ml bottle Hennessy Black Cognac
- 1 bottle of Chandon Brut
- 24 oz of Orchard Apricot Liqueur
- 12 oz Kern's Apricot Nectar
- 12 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 32 oz Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
- 15-20 Apricot slices
- 5 thinly sliced lemons
- 1 blood orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 12 brandied cherries
In a large punch bowl or pitcher, add all ingredients and stir with ice.