What makes this drink stand out is the use of clover honey. This delicious flavored honey adds a unique and subtle embellishment to the rich flavor of Cognac and warm milk. The result is a lovely and soothing hot drink.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 tsp of clover honey
- 1 1/2 parts Courvoisier VSOP Cognac
- 4 parts hot milk (or half and half)
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
- Combine the ingredients in a warm mug.
- Garnish with grated nutmeg.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.