Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces brandy
- 2 dashes rum
- 2-3 dashes curacao liqueur
- 3-4 dashes simple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Soda water
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a large cocktail glass.
- Top with soda water.
Note: The rum in the Brandy Daisy is dropped for the others.
- Gin Daisy - use gin (traditionally a "Holland" gin, i.e. genever), orgeat for the syrup, and maraschino for curacao
- Rum Daisy - use rum and either maraschino or curacao
- Whiskey Daisy - use bourbon or rye whiskey, orgeat, and simple syrup and no liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.