Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 teaspoon Armagnac
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 3 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup
- 3 ounces chilled Champagne
- Orange peel for garnish
- Pour the Armagnac, Grand Marnier, orange juice, and simple syrup into a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir well.
- Strain the chilled mix into a Champagne flute.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with an orange peel dropped into the drink.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.