I've also been told that Tenjune (NYC) is a great place to order a Ginger Tea.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz Hennessy VSOP Cognac
- 2 oz fresh brewed green tea (chilled)
- 1/2 oz simple syrup (or Splenda)
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 pieces ginger
- Extra mint leaf for garnish
- In a mixing glass, add ginger, mint and simple syrup and muddle.
- Pour the Cognac and fresh tea over top and muddle a little more.
- Strain into an ice filled glass.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.