This Jelly Bean shooter is more of an acquired taste. It closely resembles the licorice-flavored black jelly bean due to the use of an anise-flavored liqueur
. The distinct flavor is one that you either love or hate. The key to pulling off this shooter
is to layer
the ingredients on top of each other for a striped effect.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Shooter
- 1/2 ounce blackberry brandy or grenadine
- 1/2 ounce anisette or sambuca
- 1/2 ounce Southern Comfort
- Pour the brandy or grenadine into a shot glass.
- Float the sambuca or anisette on top of the first layer.
- Float the Southern Comfort on top of the second layer.