There are two really fascinating flavor combinations going on inside the PAMA Paradise. The first is a tropical mix of pineapple, pomegranate, and vanilla. The second are the fresh berries marinaded in sugary Grand Marnier. These two layers make this a cocktail that is very close to paradise.
The recipe originally used Navan Vanilla Liqueur, which is no longer produced. If you still have some, I recommend using it for this cocktail. There are other vanilla liqueurs available, including one from Kahlua. Tuaca or Licor 43 can also be used as a substitute.
Prep Time: 4 hours, 3 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- For Marinade:
- 1/2 cup fresh mixed berries
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Grand Marnier
- Strawberry for garnish
- Marinade the mixed berries in Grand Marnier and super fine sugar for four hours.
- Combine the liqueurs and juice into mixing glass.
- Shake with ice.
- Spoon 6-8 berries into bottom of a chilled cocktail glass.
- Strain ingredients gently over berries.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.