The Alchemist Punch is an ideal party punch for any occasion. It is an interesting and complex punch that brings a variety of fruits together with the herbal liqueur Benedictine. The honey and thyme are the finishing touches for this intriguing brew, and because Benedictine is the only spirit, this is a light, relaxing punch.
Just remember to chill it for about 4 hours to allow the flavors to come together.
Prep Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl (10-12 servings)
- 750 ml bottle Benedictine
- 500 ml (16.6 ounces) mandarin puree or nectar
- 350 ml (11.6 ounces) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh slices of 2 lemons
- Fresh wedges of 3 tangerines
- 50 ml (1.6 ounces) organic honey
- 300 ml (10 ounces) water
- Fresh thyme
- Dilute the honey in hot water in a punch bowl.
- Assemble all the other ingredients, stir to harmonize all the flavors, fresh fruits last.
- Macerate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve in a glass with ice cubes and garnish with a fresh thyme sprig.
Recipe Courtesy: Benedictine Liqueur