The Alchemist Punch is an ideal party punch for any occasion. It is an interesting and complex punch that brings a variety of fruits together with the herbal liqueur Benedictine. The honey and thyme are the finishing touches for this intriguing brew, and because Benedictine is the only spirit, this is a light, relaxing punch.
Just remember to chill it for about 4 hours to allow the flavors to come together.
Prep Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl (10-12 servings)
- 750 ml bottle Benedictine
- 500 ml (16.6 ounces) mandarin puree or nectar
- 350 ml (11.6 ounces) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh slices of 2 lemons
- Fresh wedges of 3 tangerines
- 50 ml (1.6 ounces) organic honey
- 300 ml (10 ounces) water
- Fresh thyme
- Dilute the honey in hot water in a punch bowl.
- Assemble all the other ingredients, stir to harmonize all the flavors, fresh fruits last.
- Macerate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve in a glass with ice cubes and garnish with a fresh thyme sprig.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.