Just remember to chill it for about 4 hours to allow everything to come together.
Prep Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl (10-12 servings)
- 1 bottle of Benedictine (70 cl)
- Mandarine puree or nectar (500 ml) (16.6 oz)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (350 ml) (11.6 oz)
- Fresh slices of lemons (2 lemons)
- Fresh wedges of tangerines (3 tangerines)
- Organic honey (50 ml)
- Water (300 ml) (10 oz)
- Fresh thyme
- Start by diluting the honey with hot water in the Punch bowl.
- Assemble all the other ingredients, stir to harmonize all the flavors, fresh fruits last.
- Macerate and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Take the punch out.
- Serve in a glass with ice cubes and garnish with a fresh thyme sprig.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.