I have also cut the Apple Pucker from that used in other recipes and made up for it with apple juice, I think this has a nicer balance but still gives that Pucker punch and great green color.
View Video: 5 Margarita Variations
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce Apple Pucker or apple schnapps
- 1 ounce apple juice
- 1/2 ounce sour mix
- Apple wedge for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth or into a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- If desired, wet the rim of a chilled margarita glass with Apple Pucker and rim the glass with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour or strain the drink into the glass, over ice if desired.
- Garnish with a green apple wedge.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.