Coffee and Irish cream liqueurs are a delicious combination and the addition of an orange liqueur gives this popular shot a slight fruity taste. The B-52 is also a great shot to practice your layering skills with.
This also makes a great, thick sipping cocktail when the ingredients are increased (keeping the same ratio), shaken, and served in a chilled cocktail glass.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Shot
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur (Grand Marnier recommended)
- Pour the coffee liqueur into a shot glass.
- Float the Irish cream liqueur on top.
- Float the Grand Marnier on top of the second layer.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.