Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1/4 oz coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz dark rum
- 1/2 oz coconut liqueur
- 1/4 oz 151 proof (high proof) rum
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- Strawberry or cherry for garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Pour into a collins glass with cracked ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry or cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.