Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 3 oz tomato juice
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Celery salt
- Ground pepper
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
- Lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
- Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Mix well. If you feel like trying a fun mixing technique, try rolling this one.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.