Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned pineapple
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- chunk of pineapple for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with the pineapple.
If the finished mix is too thick, add juice. Too thin, add ice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.