Prep Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz water
- 1 package unflavored gelatin (1/4 oz)
- 3 oz rum
- 3 oz crème de banane liqueur
- Food coloring (optional)
- Pour the lime juice, simple syrup and water into a glass container and add the gelatin.
- Allow this to sit for one minute.
- Microwave on high for thirty seconds.
- Stir thoroughly, ensuring the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the rum, banana liqueur and food coloring.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into shot glasses, molds, or a baking pan for a sheet of Jell-O to cut up once set.
- Refrigerate until the liquid sets. (At least 2 hours, but overnight refrigeration is recommended)
- Serve cold.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.