You can serve it in the glass of your choice, keeping in mind that this recipe will fill 2 cocktail glasses, 2 old-fashioned glasses, or 1 collins glass.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 2 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 ounces fresh strawberries
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a blender combine the ice cream, berries and milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled collins glass.
- Garnish with fresh berries on top.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.