I must admit, the garnish is just as tempting as the drink. All you need is a caramel apple cut into slices, which makes an ideal scenario if you make the treat for the kids and the drink for the adults.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounce Veev Acai Spirit
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1/2 ounce apple liqueur
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- Caramel covered apple slice for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake very well.
- Strain over ice into an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a caramel covered apple slice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.