There are many Champagne Punches that you can make and this one is both easy and has a great fruity taste. The base of it is a mix of orange and lemon juices and frozen fruit punch. Add strawberries, then Champagne and ginger ale and you have a great party punch that everyone will enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 12 ounces frozen fruit punch, partially thawed
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries or 1 1/2 cups fresh, sliced strawberries
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 3 cups water
- Place a frozen ice ring in a punch bowl.
- Add the fruit punch, water, strawberries, and juices.
- Stir to dissolve the punch.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale and Champagne.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.