There are many 'Champagne Punch' recipes that you can make and this one is both easy and has a great fruity taste. The base of it is a mix of orange and lemon juices and frozen fruit punch. Add strawberries, then Champagne and ginger ale and you have a sparkling party punch that everyone will enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Punchbowl
- 12 ounces frozen fruit punch, partially thawed
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries or 1 1/2 cups fresh, sliced strawberries
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 3 cups water
- Place a frozen ice ring in a punch bowl.
- Add the fruit punch, water, strawberries, and juices.
- Stir to dissolve the punch.
- Slowly pour in the ginger ale and Champagne.