- Chunks of chocolate for rimming
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- Dash of Cointreau or Grand Mariner
- Place chunks of chocolate into a heat-safe bowl.
- Place this bowl over a pot of water.
- Heat and simmer the water until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a plate and dip the rim of the cocktail glass into the chocolate.
- Stand the glass upright.
- Allow the chocolate to set.
- Chill the glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.