Canadian whiskey combines with the orangecuraçao, lemon, and a hint of bitters to create a Canadian Cocktail. It's a simple enhancement designed to enjoy the profile of a good blended whiskey.
Skip the lemon juice to create a Marlene Dietrich Cocktail.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Canadian whiskey
- 1/2 ounce curaçao orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup (optional)
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.