The Dreaming of Zen is simply interesting and delightful with a full range of flavors, including green tea, melon, mango, pepper, mint and nutmeg. There's a sweetness, a hint of fruit, and then that kick of pepper and mint. Somehow, it all comes together in a calming, creamy cocktail that is quite comforting.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Zen Green Tea Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Midori Melon Liqueur
- 3 ounces mango juice
- White pepper
- 2 ounces cream
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a Champagne flute.
- Garnish with a mint leaves and a dash of nutmeg.
Recipe Courtesy: Zen Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.