Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce dark crème de cacao liqueur
- 1 ounce vodka
- Whipped cream for topping
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a stemmed glass such as a hurricane glass.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.