Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 ounce orgeat syrup or honey (or to taste)
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice.
- Mix well.
- Strain into a chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.