Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz DeKuyper Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 oz Licor 43 liqueur
- 1/5 cup Monin Chocolate Syrup
- 4/5 cup fresh cream
- Strawberry for garnish
- 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar for garnish
- Stir the Butterscotch and Licor 43 with lots of ice.
- Strain into a well chilled cocktail glass.
- In a shaker, mix the chocolate syrup and cream for about 10 – 15 seconds, and then float the cream on top of the drink.
- Garnish with a strawberry on the edge and sprinkle vanilla sugar on the cream.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.