I'm not sold on the olive called for to garnish this cocktail, but beyond that, it is good drink when you are in the right mood for it. The mix is one of Irish whiskey, creme de menthe, and Chartreuse, so it is certainly a unique flavor combination that is worth trying.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 Tablespoon green crème de menthe
- 1 Tablespoon Green Chartreuse
- Cocktail olive for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the olive.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.