Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 2 pieces fresh pineapple
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3 ounces Champagne
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Muddle the pineapple pieces and Cointreau in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the vodka and pineapple juice.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.