Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 3 oz sour mix
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Salt for rimming glass (optional)
- Pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- If desired, salt the rim of a chilled margarita glass.
- Pour contents into the glass.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
If the mix is too thick once blended, add more juice: if it's too thin, add more ice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.