Girls night out just got a little brighter. The Glamour Girl Martini is a wine cocktail that features Folonari Pink Pinot Grigio, a fruity pink wine that pairs nicely with the peach and cranberry flavors in this martini. It is a fun drink that is light, tastes great, and is easy to make.
This would be a great drink to adapt into a party punch.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 3 ounces Folonari Pink Pinot Grigio
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Drop a cherry in the drink for a garnish.
Recipe Courtesy: Folonari Pink Pinot Grigio
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.