There is yet another version called the Golden Grand Margarita, which is the same as this recipe but specifically uses Grand Marnier as the orange liqueur.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Gold Tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 3 ounces sour mix
- Dash of orange juice (optional)
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Course salt for rimming glass (optional)
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- If desired, salt the rim of a chilled margarita glass.
- Strain the contents into the glass.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.