- 2 ounces Charbay Green Tea Vodka
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- Soda water
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Pour the vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup into an ice filled highball glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Pour the contents into a shaker to mix.
- Pour back into the glass.
- Garnish with the lemon wedge.
Recipe Courtesy: Domaine Charbay
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.