Travel to the islands (well, at least in your mind) with this Hawaiian Margarita. A great blended cocktail with strong strawberry and pineapple flavor.
If the mix is too thick once blended, add more sour mix or Triple Sec: if it's too thin, add more ice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 ounces fresh or canned pineapple
- Dash of sour mix
- Strawberry and/or pineapple for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour contents into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with the strawberries and pineapple.