Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 oz fresh or canned pineapple
- dash of sour mix
- Strawberry and/or pineapple for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour contents into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with the strawberries and pineapple.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.