Consider the Holiday Hopper a Grasshopper with a twist. What mixologist Victoria Damato-Moran has done with this cocktail is taken one of the more popular "martinis" and added a melon liqueur that is really quite interesting in the background and makes, in my opinion, a far better cocktail.
As with the Grasshopper, use white creme de cacao and green creme de menthe to get the right color.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce green creme de menthe
- 1/2 ounce white creme de cacao
- 2 ounces half and half
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Raspberry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a mint leaves and a raspberry.
Recipe Courtesy: Midori
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.