The idea of this martini is to drink straight, chilled gin in a well-chilled glass with just a hint of dry vermouth. This rinse is great for those who prefer their Martinis "bone dry" or if you have a really good gin to display.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Pack a cocktail glass with ice.
- Add a splash of dry vermouth.
- While the glass is chilling, pour the gin in a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Throw away the ice and vermouth.
- Strain the gin into the prepared cocktail glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.