Very popular at the bar, you will often see groups of people drinking Jäger Bombs together. You either love them or hate them, there is not much middle ground with this potent shot.
Jägermeister is a very potent liqueur with a slight anise taste and the "depressant" effects of the alcohol are offset by the energy drink Red Bull that it is dropped into. This dropped shot is not for the faint of heart and it is very easy to have one too many without knowing it because of the caffeine-like effects of Red Bull. Also, be careful so the shot glass doesn't hit your teeth hard, you could crack a tooth.
Without a doubt, this is a drink every bartender should know.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Shooter
- 1 1/2 ounces Jägermeister
- 1/2 can Red Bull energy drink
- Fill a shot glass with Jägermeister.
- Fill a highball glass, or other tall glass, with Red Bull.
- Drop the shot glass into the taller glass and drink immediately.