You will find The Lanesborough to be a delightful, light Champagne cocktail. It is a relatively simple drink, just Grand Marnier, cranberry, passion fruit and some "bubbly." The result is a fruity, sparkling drink that is ideal for any celebration and has an amazing balance of flavor.
The decision of which passion fruit ingredient to use is a matter of personal taste and, sometimes, convenience. The juice is easier to find than the puree but I do enjoy the texture the puree brings to the mix.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2/3 ounce Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 2/3 ounce cranberry juice
- 2/3 ounce passion fruit juice or puree
- 2 ounces Moet White Star Champagne
- Orange spiral twist for garnish
- In a mixing glass add Grand Marnier, cranberry juice, and passion fruit puree.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a chilled Champagne flute.
- Top with Moet White Star Champagne and garnish with and orange spiral twist.
Recipe Courtesy: Grand Marnier
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.