The Margarita Jelly Shot is a great way to adapt a Margarita into a Jelly Shot. Try this recipe to get the hang of making Jelly Shots then adapt your other favorite cocktails into these party favorites.
Prep Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz water
- 1 package unflavored gelatin (1/4 oz)
- 3 oz white tequila
- 2 oz triple sec
- food coloring (optional)
- Pour the lime juice, simple syrup and water into a glass container and add the gelatin.
- Allow this to sit for one minute.
- Microwave on high for thirty seconds.
- Stir thoroughly, ensuring the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the tequila, triple sec and food coloring.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into shot glasses, molds or a baking pan for a sheet of Jell-O to cut up once set.
- Refrigerate until the liquid sets. (At least 2 hours, but overnight refrigeration is recommended)
- Serve cold.