- 1 oz gin
- 1 tsp sweet vermouth
- 1 tsp dry vermouth
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- dash of egg white
- dash of Angostura bitters
- Pour the gin and vermouths into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the pineapple juice and a dash of both the egg white and Angostura bitters.
- Shake vigorously to froth up the egg white.
- Strain into a chilled highball glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.