Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8-10 Drinks
- 1 cup PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 bottles red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Merlot)
- In a saucepan over low-medium heat, combine all ingredients.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes. Do not bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Return liquid to pan and serve warm.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.