If you float one liqueur over the other you will end up with layers in your drink. Though these are not as distinctive as in some other cocktails, the effect is nice and it allows the flavors to slowly meld into one another and with chocolate, cream, butterscotch and anise, this is a lovely thing.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Drink
- 1/4 part Pernod® Absinthe
- 1/3 part Irish Cream
- 1/3 part Hiram Walker® Crème de Cocoa
- 2 dashes Hiram Walker® Butterscotch Schnapps
- Add absinthe to a cordial size glass.
- Layer the remaining ingredients on top in the order given, beginning with the Irish Cream.