Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Amarula Cream
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 3 ounce raspberry puree
- 2 ounce merlot
- 3 ounce heavy cream
- 2 tsp sugar
- Raspberry for garnish
- Sprig of mint for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except cream and sugar, with ice into one shaker and shake.
- Strain into a Martini glass.
- In a separate shaker, combine cream and sugar and shake vigorously without ice.
- Carefully layer the cream on top of the base.
- Garnish with a raspberry and mint sprig on the rim.
- For a "campfire" effect, flavor the cream with hickory smoke.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.