Wine punches are excellent ways to elegantly and conveniently serve a crowd and this Rosé Berry Bliss is one of my new favorites. I received it from Clos du Bois for their Toast to Women campaign to promote healthy hearts for women. Great cause, great punch and very easy to make.
Pull this one out for weddings, showers, brunch, Mother's Day or any time you want a fabulous drink. I have also tried this with half apricot juice and nectar instead of lemonade and that is equally tasty.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Watch the video: How to Make a Rosé Berry Bliss
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 bottle Clos du Bois Rosé, chilled
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 container frozen pink lemonade
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- Blueberries for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix the Clos du Bois Rosé, frozen blueberries, and frozen pink lemonade together.
- Allow the flavors to marry in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
Recipe Courtesy: Clos du Bois Rosé
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.