Wine punches are excellent ways to elegantly and conveniently serve a crowd or as a simple way to impress a dinner party and this Rosé Berry Bliss is one of my new favorites. I received it from Clos du Bois for their Toast to Women campaign to promote healthy hearts for women. Great cause, great punch and very easy to make. Pull this one out for weddings, showers, brunch, Mother's Day or any time you want a fabulous drink. I have also tried this with half apricot juice and nectar instead of lemonade and that is equally tasty.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Watch the video: How to Make a Rosé Berry Bliss
Prep Time: 3áminutes
Total Time: 3áminutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 bottle Clos du Bois Rosé, chilled
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 container frozen pink lemonade
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- blueberries for garnish
- In a large pitcher, mix the Clos du Bois Rosé, frozen blueberries and frozen pink lemonade together.
- Allow the flavors to marry in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.