Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 4 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce blackberry brandy
- 1/2 ounce crème de banane
- 1 1/2 ounce gold rum
- Dash of Falernum or grenadine
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled hurricane glass.
Optional: Pour ingredients into blender with approximately 3/4 cup of ice and blend until smooth.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.