Prep Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 8 oz Ginger ale
- 4 oz sugar syrup
- 32 oz club soda
- 3 oz curaçao orange liqueur
- 2 oz brandy (optional)
- 2- 750 ml bottles red wine
- juice of 1 orange
- juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 6 thinly sliced orange and lemon sections for garnish
- 1 thinly sliced fresh or brandied peach for garnish (optional)
- Pre-chill all ingredients (preferably overnight).
- Mix the red wine, curaçao, brandy, fruit juices and sugar syrup well.
- Strain into a chilled punch bowl with a cake of ice.
- Add the club soda.
- Garnish with the orange, lemon and peach slices.
Makes 24 servings.
Spanish Sangria recipe from About.com's Spanish Cuisine Guides, Lisa & Tony Sierra.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.