Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1/2 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 2 1/2 ounces milk
- Edible green and gold powder for garnish (found at cake-decorating supply stores)
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle the green and gold powders on the top.
Recipe Courtesy: CocktailTimes.com
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.